If your size is sold out online - please feel free to message us on social media or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can check our stock levels in our Williamstown store for you.
- Upper in ChromeFree leather
- Panels made out of ChromeFree leather and suede
- Logo V made of suede
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles). Developed to acquire better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure
- Insole made of Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled E.V.A.* and organic cotton
- Outsole made of Amazonian rubber (31%), rice waste (22%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The ChromeFree leather is smooth and light. Coming from the farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40% and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.
*ethylene vinyl acetate
Leather models: treat the leather with a specific leather care product (spray or cream). The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.
After each use, we advise removing the clean soles to vent them.
Shoes should ideally be stored in a dry place away from any heat source.
How to clean: Use warm soapy water and a brush. Allow air-drying in an open space.