Popular Problems Wallet - Light Grey
Popular problems could include having so much cash there's a chance it could fall out. Fortunately for you, we have a solution for such an issue... a compact yet full functioning wallet that zips closed to ensure none of your hard earned goes by the wayside.
- Full-grain soft shrunken leather
- Wide opening, spacious outside coin compartment
- 6 card slots (slots can also be doubled up to fit 12 cards)
- YKK hardware
- 145 x 103 x 23mm
- Comes in a recycled matte grey, copper foil Status Anxiety box
Natural Pebble Leather
This soft Brazilian Shrunken Pebble leather has a luxuriously soft hand feel and features the natural variation of the leather characteristics and grain. We recommend using a leather protectant to provide extra protection from staining and water damage.
We recommend using a leather protectant to prevent staining and to lengthen the life of your gear.
Wipe your leather with a damp cloth (warm soapy water) every couple of months to keep your leather looking its best (don't use baby wipes, vinegar, etc.) Try to avoid greasy hands (or recently applied hand cream) coming into contact with your leather. Avoid excessive rubbing of light leather on dark clothing (jeans etc) to avoid colour transfer onto the leather.
It's also best to avoid leaving leather for long periods in direct sunlight as it can cause the colour to fade and the leather to dry out. When not in use, keep your bag stuffed in its dust bag or box.
The Following our returns and refund policy. By processing payment with Avery & Arlo, you are accepting the following terms and conditions. Please note that refunds will strictly only be provided for items assessed and deemed faulty. A store credit will be issued in all other circumstances.
Our returns polices are abide by and in are in line with the Australia Consumer Law (ACL)
Please note – product colours, appearance, feel of your item can differ on your computer/laptop/tablet or handheld mobile device screens to how they appear in reality. Please choose carefully as there are no refunds in this instance. You confirming you have read these Terms is confirmation of your agreement that your goods are purchased on this understanding.
No free shipping will be applied to sale items and items purchased using a discount code, we are a small family business we hope you can understand 💗
- The item must be in original, unworn, unmarked condition with all tags attached.
- Returned within 14 days of purchase
- Must be a full price item. If you are not sure if the item you have purchased is final sale or full price, please ask us.
- Cost of postage for the return of the garment must be covered by the customer UNLESS the garment is
- For hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns of swimwear, bodysuits, hair scarves, jewellery (earrings, necklaces) or undergarments.
- When returning shoes, shoes must be returned unworn and in the original shoe box.
- A replacement of the item OR credit note which you can use towards something else.
- OR a full refund of the item if we cannot repair or replace it for for you (excluding postage)