Of the Earth
Peony Candle - Gardenia
'Over the Rainbow' Soy Candles by Of the Earth Australia.
This candle elevates any space with its sculpted form and unique scent.
Moulded from clay and hand poured with sustainable soy wax, these artworks are just as much a piece of decor as a light source. A design that will stand the test of time whilst creating custom vibes in any room.
Weight: 100 grams
Made from 100% sustainable soy wax, cotton wick all natural dye
SCENT: Sheer Gardenia
Mini - approx height: 6.5cm
Midi - approx height: 9.5cm
Please note that our products are made using 100% natural soy wax and in some cases the wax may show signs of “frosting” on the exterior of the candle. Please be advised that this may be very unnoticeable and in some cases more noticeable, but it is not a sign of faulty materials. It is a natural occurrence of soy wax trying to re enter its original crystallised state. No refunds or exchanges will be issued due to “frosting” on candles. Please note that the frosting is more noticeable on our darker colours. Reference our photos online for some examples of minimal frosting and some with more extreme frosting.
- Keep your candles out of direct sunlight & keep away from any heat sources.
- Please be gentle with your candles as they are very fragile.
- Before lighting your candle, place it on a flat dish or candle plate/non-flammable surface.
- Trim the wick of your candle to 0.5-1cm before lighting
- Light your candle in a well ventilated space, clear of flammable objects.
- Let the candle burn for at least 30 minutes so that a melt pool is created.
- Do not leave the candle unattended while burning.
- Before relighting candle after initial use, trim the wick 1cm from the surface of the wax.
- To maximise burn time we recommend that you burn the candle for no longer than 1 hour at a time.
The Following our returns and refund policy. By processing payment with Avery & Arlo, you are accepting the following terms and conditions. Please note that refunds will strictly only be provided for items assessed and deemed faulty. A store credit will be issued in all other circumstances.
Our returns polices are abide by and in are in line with the Australia Consumer Law (ACL)
Please note – product colours, appearance, feel of your item can differ on your computer/laptop/tablet or handheld mobile device screens to how they appear in reality. Please choose carefully as there are no refunds in this instance. You confirming you have read these Terms is confirmation of your agreement that your goods are purchased on this understanding.
No free shipping will be applied to sale items and items purchased using a discount code, we are a small family business we hope you can understand 💗
- The item must be in original, unworn, unmarked condition with all tags attached.
- Returned within 14 days of purchase
- Must be a full price item. If you are not sure if the item you have purchased is final sale or full price, please ask us.
- Cost of postage for the return of the garment must be covered by the customer UNLESS the garment is
- For hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns of swimwear, bodysuits, hair scarves, jewellery (earrings, necklaces) or undergarments.
- When returning shoes, shoes must be returned unworn and in the original shoe box.
- A replacement of the item OR credit note which you can use towards something else.
- OR a full refund of the item if we cannot repair or replace it for for you (excluding postage)