Frankie Jean Ankle Comfort - Soulmate
A cult favourite - Frankie Jean Ankle Comfort is relaunched in Soulmate, a Light-Authentic Indigo Wash. Slim comfort denim is a wardrobe must have, to dress up or down with ease. Featuring a streamlined slim fit that slightly tapers at the ankle with an ultra-high rise for timeless appeal and added comfort.
Complete the outfit with a basic ribbed tank, barely there heel and a blazer for an effortlessly cool ensemble that will take you through the seasons.
Comfort Stretch Denim 99% Cotton 1% Elastane
Fabric Weight: 14.5 OZ
Details & Hem: Clean Leg, Clean Hem and Tobacco Stitching
Hardware: Dull Nickel
Fabric Origin: Europe
Country of Manufacture: Australia
Fair production - Ethical Clothing Australia accredited, Environmental Production - Made in Australia, Sustainable Materials - Natural Fibres > 75%
Standard in sizing. Dana is 178cm tall/5’11” with a 76cm bust, 58cm waist and 89cm hips. She wears a size small or 26.
Designed In Melbourne
The Following our returns and refund policy. By processing payment with Avery & Arlo, you are accepting the following terms and conditions. Please note that refunds will strictly only be provided for items assessed and deemed faulty. A store credit will be issued in all other circumstances.
Our returns polices are abide by and in are in line with the Australia Consumer Law (ACL)
Please note – product colours, appearance, feel of your item can differ on your computer/laptop/tablet or handheld mobile device screens to how they appear in reality. Please choose carefully as there are no refunds in this instance. You confirming you have read these Terms is confirmation of your agreement that your goods are purchased on this understanding.
No free shipping will be applied to sale items and items purchased using a discount code, we are a small family business we hope you can understand 💗
- The item must be in original, unworn, unmarked condition with all tags attached.
- Returned within 14 days of purchase
- Must be a full price item. If you are not sure if the item you have purchased is final sale or full price, please ask us.
- Cost of postage for the return of the garment must be covered by the customer UNLESS the garment is
- For hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns of swimwear, bodysuits, hair scarves, jewellery (earrings, necklaces) or undergarments.
- When returning shoes, shoes must be returned unworn and in the original shoe box.
- A replacement of the item OR credit note which you can use towards something else.
- OR a full refund of the item if we cannot repair or replace it for for you (excluding postage)