Frankie Jean Ankle Stretch Petite - Hazey
Slim Leg | Ultra-High Rise | Petite Length | Comfort Stretch Denim
The cult favourite Frankie Ankle Stretch Petite reimagined in the perfect summer wash - Hazey. Designed especially for the petite figure of 5"4' and under and crafted from a Comfort Stretch Denim for every day comfort. Featuring an Ultra-High Rise, Single Knee Rip and Clean Hem. Go from beach to bar with Frankie Ankle Stretch Petite.
Comfort Stretch Denim Light Authentic Indigo 99% Cotton 1% Elastane
Fabric Weight: 14.5 OZ
Hardware: Vintage Nickel
Details & Hem: Clean Hem and Wheat Stitching
Fabric Origin: Turkey
Country of Manufacture: Melbourne, Australia
This garment is manufactured in line with Ethical Clothing Australia accreditations and is ethically produced in Melbourne, Australia. Our jeans are manufactured carefully and sustainably to maximise resource efficiency and minimise wastage. Natural enzymes and fibres are used, creating a safer environment for you and the globe.
Alana is 167cm tall with a 81cm bust, 64cm waist and 86cm hips. She wears a size small or 26 in denim and size small in apparel.
Designed in Melbourne
The Following our returns and refund policy. By processing payment with Avery & Arlo, you are accepting the following terms and conditions. Please note that refunds will strictly only be provided for items assessed and deemed faulty. A store credit will be issued in all other circumstances.
Our returns polices are abide by and in are in line with the Australia Consumer Law (ACL)
Please note – product colours, appearance, feel of your item can differ on your computer/laptop/tablet or handheld mobile device screens to how they appear in reality. Please choose carefully as there are no refunds in this instance. You confirming you have read these Terms is confirmation of your agreement that your goods are purchased on this understanding.
No free shipping will be applied to sale items and items purchased using a discount code, we are a small family business we hope you can understand 💗
- The item must be in original, unworn, unmarked condition with all tags attached.
- Returned within 14 days of purchase
- Must be a full price item. If you are not sure if the item you have purchased is final sale or full price, please ask us.
- Cost of postage for the return of the garment must be covered by the customer UNLESS the garment is
- For hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns of swimwear, bodysuits, hair scarves, jewellery (earrings, necklaces) or undergarments.
- When returning shoes, shoes must be returned unworn and in the original shoe box.
- A replacement of the item OR credit note which you can use towards something else.
- OR a full refund of the item if we cannot repair or replace it for for you (excluding postage)