Sagittarius Zodiac Necklace
MATERIALS & DIMENSIONS
- 18K Gold Filled chain with 9k Gold Filled pendant
- Chain Length: 18 inch / 45 cm
- Pendant Size: 19 x 12mm; Small Charm size: 6 x 6mm
THE GOOD STUFF
STORY BEHIND THE DESIGN
The collection features 12 pendant necklaces with a double-sided tarot-inspired star sign pendant, and a customizable mini star sign charm. Inspired by tarot cards, and the magical world of astrology, the 12 necklaces are customizable with two signs – sun and moon signs – or those with signs on the cusp.
WHAT IS GOLD FILLED?
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewellery has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewellery in gold, resulting in a minuscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewellery. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewellery typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewellery is much different to gold plated jewellery. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewellery in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewellery.
Please note – product colours, appearance, feel of your item can differ on your computer/laptop/tablet or handheld mobile device screens to how they appear in reality. Please choose carefully as there are no refunds in this instance. You confirming you have read these Terms is confirmation of your agreement that your goods are purchased on this understanding.
No free shipping will be applied to sale items and items purchased using a discount code, we are a small family business we hope you can understand 💗
All orders are shipped via Australia Post using the Parcel Post or Express Post service.
There is a flat rate of $10 for standard postage (3-5 business days) and $15 for express shipping (1-3 business days standard shipping). Please note that shipping will not be added to your order until the final stages of checkout.
*Please note that Australia Post is currently experiencing some delays due to Covid-19. Due to the increased demand at the moment, your tracking number may show as 'pending' for the majority of the duration prior to you receiving your parcel. This is because Australia Post are not scanning parcels at every checkpoint as it consumes a lot of their time and further slows down the process to getting your order to you. If you are concerned about your order or would like further shipping updates, you can launch an enquiry via the Australia Post website or app.*
All international orders will be shipped via Australia Post with a flat rate shipping fee of $25 AU for New Zealand and $60 AU for the rest of the world. Please allow 10-15 business days to receive your order. Please note International customers are responsible for their own duties and taxes.
If you change your mind or you have selected the incorrect size, we offer store credits provided that the item(s) are returned to us within 14 days of purchase and it is in original condition (unworn, unmarked, with original tags still attached). Please include your invoice/returns form that is included in your order.
Store credits are valid for 6 months from the date we received your return. You can use this store credit to purchase the correct size or for any other item(s). If an item is returned to us without any email correspondence via email or returns form, the item will be returned to the buyer.
Any items that are marked as SALE or purchased during a FLASH SALE are final and cannot be exchanged or returned for a store credit.
If you have received an incorrect item or an item that has a manufacturing fault, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve this immediately for you!
**No returns will be attended to via Instagram or Facebook**
We ask that you take care when purchasing online and ensure you have read the description thoroughly and checked the size guide of the garment before purchasing to ensure you are satisfied with the style & fit.
- The item must be in original, unworn, unmarked condition with all tags attached.
- Returned within 14 days of purchase
- Must be a full price item. If you are not sure if the item you have purchased is final sale or full price, please ask us.
- Cost of postage for the return of the garment must be covered by the customer UNLESS the garment is
- For hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns of swimwear, bodysuits, hair scarves, jewellery (earrings, necklaces) or undergarments.
- When returning shoes, shoes must be returned unworn and in the original shoe box.
MANUFACTURING FAULTSIf the item you purchase has a major manufacturing fault & deemed unwearable, you are entitled to the following:
- A replacement of the item OR credit note which you can use towards something else.
- OR a full refund of the item if we cannot repair or replace it for for you (excluding postage)
Please contact us at email@example.com as soon as you notice the fault & provide photo evidence so that we can proceed with the return.
Avery & Arlo cannot accept responsibility for items that are lost or damaged when being sent out or returned to us. Avery & Arlo are happy to assist with any questions, but please direct all enquiries to Australia Post. If this situation arises, the customer can only be reimbursed if Avery & Arlo are approved a credit by Australia Post for the lost/damaged item. We highly recommend customers keep a copy of their tracking number when returning items to Avery & Arlo If we do not receive a return/receive a return damaged, we are not required to compensate the customer.
Our Australia Post Service offers delivery with safe drop or will be sent to the post office at the driver’s discretion. This means if you are not home at the time of the delivery, your order will be left in a safe place, so it is ready and waiting for you. Australia Post will also take a photo of where your order was left. If you have specific instructions on where you need your post delivered, please contact Australia Post with your tracking number and give them this information. Any instruction left in the notes section on a Avery & Arlo order cannot be passed onto Australia Post as we are a separate service.
Will be dispatched once they arrive at Avery & Arlo, the time frame is in the description on the product when purchased, please keep in mind this is subject to change.
All items ordered together will be held and shipped together once the pre-ordered item arrives. If you require items that are not on pre-order to be shipped earlier please place separate orders.
Please take care when processing your order as all pre-orders are final – no additional items can be added to the order and order can not be cancelled. If your order is a PRE-ORDER or a CUSTOM ORDER we are not able to accept back as an exchange, credit note or refund.
Only one discount/credit code can be used per order.
If you forget to use the code in your order we are unable to refund/credit the difference to amend this. If you have an existing code during a sale period, unfortunately only one can be used.
Returned items will be issued a store credit, unless you have requested an exchange or have been approved for a refund due to a faulty garment.
Your store credit is valid for six months from the date of issue and can only be used in one transaction. A store credit does not cover shipping costs and cannot be used to purchase gift cards.