Bella Twist Huggie Hoops (Pair)
A classic with a twist, our Bella Huggie Hoops is inspired by the aiguillette that is used to adorn and fasten armour worn in the 16th century. Bella is suitable for lobe, helix, forward helix and rook piercings.
MATERIALS & DIMENSIONS
- 18K Gold Fill
- Dimensions: 12mm x 12mm, 2mm band width
- Features a thin twisted band hoop design
- Click huggie hoop fastening
- Sold as pair
THE GOOD STUFF
Suitable for healed piercings
STORY BEHIND THE DESIGN
Inspired by the desire to have beautiful and high quality earrings for all our ear piercings, the Piercing Collection is suitable for fresh and healed piercings. With lobe friendly hoops and helix friendly ball back studs, the Piercing Collection can cater for fresh and healing piercings with our 14k solid gold earrings whilst our classic 18k gold fill earrings can be worn in all healed ear piercings. Made ethically in our factories in Mumbai, India, each Piercing Collection piece has been carefully crafted by our artisans just for you.
WHAT IS GOLD FILLED?
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
The Following our returns and refund policy. By processing payment with Avery & Arlo, you are accepting the following terms and conditions. Please note that refunds will strictly only be provided for items assessed and deemed faulty. A store credit will be issued in all other circumstances.
Our returns polices are abide by and in are in line with the Australia Consumer Law (ACL)
Please note – product colours, appearance, feel of your item can differ on your computer/laptop/tablet or handheld mobile device screens to how they appear in reality. Please choose carefully as there are no refunds in this instance. You confirming you have read these Terms is confirmation of your agreement that your goods are purchased on this understanding.
No free shipping will be applied to sale items and items purchased using a discount code, we are a small family business we hope you can understand 💗
- The item must be in original, unworn, unmarked condition with all tags attached.
- Returned within 14 days of purchase
- Must be a full price item. If you are not sure if the item you have purchased is final sale or full price, please ask us.
- Cost of postage for the return of the garment must be covered by the customer UNLESS the garment is
- For hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns of swimwear, bodysuits, hair scarves, jewellery (earrings, necklaces) or undergarments.
- When returning shoes, shoes must be returned unworn and in the original shoe box.
- A replacement of the item OR credit note which you can use towards something else.
- OR a full refund of the item if we cannot repair or replace it for for you (excluding postage)